Sunday, June 30, 2024

Detour

 


The path to your destination is not a straight one, you’re going to have to take many detours

 

  • Flexible
  • Self-Starters, and also motivating others
  • High EQ
  • Proactive (but not over-aggressive)
  • Reliable & Responsible

 

  • All I have to do is to put 1 foot in front of the other
    • Prove all these people wrong
  • I’m doing this for HK
    • I’m very lucky to have the opportunity to leave HK and some to Singapore
    • I can’t let the other people down
  • Progress, is not only reflected in the peaks you reached
    • It’s also visible in the valleys you crossed
  • 1 door closing, the other door is opening
    • I need to show others, by walking through the doors, so those behind me can run. That’s the biggest teaching.
    • I’m representing sth far bigger than myself
  • It’s more motivating to be a giver than a receiver
    • Coaching others reminds me that I have many things to offer over the distance which I have travelled

No comments: